Useful Organisations and websites
Please click on the name of the organisation to view its website.
Please note that all links open in a new window. Where a website does not exist, a telephone number is given.
Charity that provide help and support for people and their families who are living with conditions, marks and scars that affect their appearance.
t: 0300 012 0275
Macmillan Cancer Support
Provides practical, medical, emotional and financial support and campaign for better cancer care.
Skin cancer UK support group
Provide support to cancer patients and their families
Skin Cancer Hub
Information on to support prevention and early diagnosis
Skin Cancer Foundation
Alopecia Patient support groups:
- Alopecia UK – www.alopecia.org.uk
- Alopecia Awareness – www.alopecia-awareness.org.uk
- Alopecia help and advice (Scotland) Ltd – www.alopeciascotland.co.uk
- Cicatricial Alopecia Research Foundation (=scarring) – www.carfintl.org/support-groups.php
- Hairline International – www.hairlineinternational.co.uk
Patient information leaflets:
Wirral carers – http://www.wirralcarers.co.uk/
ENT advice sheets www.entuk.org
Menieres Disease Advice….https://www.menieres.org.uk